General Studies 1
Directions (1 – 5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:The following bar graph shows the total number of candidates applied, appeared for the examination and the table shows the percentage of candidates passed the written examination and the percentage of number of candidates qualified in the interview conducted for those who passed the written examination of SSC examination in 5 different states.
1) Find the difference between the total number of candidates not qualified in the interview in Tamilnadu to that of Andhra Pradesh?
2) Find the ratio between the total number of candidates passed the written examination in Kerala and Karnataka together to that of total number of candidates passed the written examination in Andhra Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh together?
3) Find the average number of candidates didn’t attend the SSC examination?
4) The total number of candidates qualified the interview in Kerala is approximately what percentage of total number of candidates qualified the interview in Uttar Pradesh?
5) Total number of candidates appeared for SSC examination from Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh together is approximately what percentage more/less than the total number of candidates appeared for SSC examination from Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh together?
General Studies 2
- In comparison to Other countries, India is well-endowed with freshwater resources.Critically examine why it still suffers from water scarcity. What role can the scientific management and technology play in overcoming this problem? Elucidate.
- Describe briefly the different phases of India’s nuclear energy program.
Get your answers reviewed by experienced faculties by uploading your written answer image to the following email id BPSCmains65@civilservicesmentor.in by paying a nominal fee.
Subscribe to answer review facility only if you are serious about writing and uploading answers daily to get best use of the service. The answer writing will be available only in English and once paid money will not be refunded. Only 50 students slot is available.
Hurry up !!!