General Studies 1
Directions (1 – 5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:The following table shows the number of people in 6 different villages and the percentage distribution of male, female and children in those villages. Some values are missing.
1) Find the ratio between the number of males in village A and C together to that of the number of females together in village B and D together, if the sum of total number of people in village B and C is 5100 and the percentage of female in village D is same as the percentage of female in village B?
2) Find the difference between the total number of female and children in village D to that of total number of male and female in village F?
3) Find the average number of peoples in all the given villages except village F, if the ratio between the total number of people in village A to that of E is 1 : 2 and the total number of female in village B is 703?
4) Total number of children in village C and D together is approximately what percentage of total number of male in village F, if the percentage of female in village D is 38 % and that of village F is 35 %?
5) Total number of people in village A and F together is what percentage more/less than the total number of people in village E, if the total number of male in village E is 1200?
General Studies 2
- Discuss the problems of alternative source of energy in our country. What are Carbon- Credits? How much global Warming can be tolerated for the sake of economic development?
- Write an account on the possible approaches for management of wastes and their potential to generate energy in India.
Get your answers reviewed by experienced faculties by uploading your written answer image to the following email id BPSCmains65@civilservicesmentor.in by paying a nominal fee.
Subscribe to answer review facility only if you are serious about writing and uploading answers daily to get best use of the service. The answer writing will be available only in English and once paid money will not be refunded. Only 50 students slot is available.
Hurry up !!!