General Studies 1
Directions (1 – 5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below?Pie chart shows the percentage of students in each class and line graph shows the percentage of students participated in sports.
1) What is the ratio of the number of students from E to the students participated in sports from C & D?
2) What % is the total number of students participated in sports from all the classes together?
3) Students participating in sports from C & D together is how much % more/less than the no. of students in A?
4) What is the difference between the no. of students participating sports in A & B together and the total no. of students in D & E together?
5) In which of the following, the no. of students participating sports is higher?
General Studies 2
- Drought and flood are disasters which devastates Bihar each year. Describe measures to mitigate these natural disasters with special focus on small farmers.
- Recently Supreme court lifted ban on use of cryptocurrency in India. What are advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency?
Get your answers reviewed by experienced faculties by uploading your written answer image to the following email id BPSCmains65@civilservicesmentor.in by paying a nominal fee.
Subscribe to answer review facility only if you are serious about writing and uploading answers daily to get best use of the service. The answer writing will be available only in English and once paid money will not be refunded. Only 50 students slot is available.
Hurry up !!!