General Studies 1
Directions (1 – 5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions?
Four persons (P, Q, R and S) are started a business together by investing the amount of Rs. 20000, Rs. 30000, Rs. 50000 and Rs. 60000 respectively. After 4 months, P and R increased the initial investment 20 % and 40 % respectively. At the end of the year, they earned a total profit of Rs. 171600.The person A and B borrows P and R’s share. They are giving 8 % simple interest for 4 years.The person C borrows Q’s total amount (ie., Initial investment + Share) for 2 years at the rate of 6 % compound interest.
1) Find the interest amount, the person A have to paid for the person Q?
2) The profit of person Q is approximately what percentage of the total amount (Initial investment + Profit), the person S received at the end of the year of business?
3) Find the sum of the total amount, person A and B have to pay for the person P and R?
4) Find the compound interest, person C has to pay for the person Q?
5) Find the average share of P and S together at the end of the year of business?
General Studies 2
- What is artificial intelligence? How can it help in agriculture,education,economic and scientific development?
- Write a note on state disaster management act. Also elaborate steps to be taken by SDRF in case of flood.
Get your answers reviewed by experienced faculties by uploading your written answer image to the following email id BPSCmains65@civilservicesmentor.in by paying a nominal fee.
Subscribe to answer review facility only if you are serious about writing and uploading answers daily to get best use of the service. The answer writing will be available only in English and once paid money will not be refunded. Only 50 students slot is available.
Hurry up !!!