📖 Exam Related Current Affairs with Static Gk : 15 January 2021
1) The Central Government has cleared the appointment of Justice Sudhanshu Dhulia as the next Chief Justice of the Gauhati High Court.
👉Guwahati is a sprawling city beside the Brahmaputra River in the northeast Indian state of Assam
2) UGANDA BANNED social media ahead of election to prevent fake news and targeted ads
UGANDA Capital: Kampala
Currency: Ugandan Shilling (UGX)
3) Book: Ten Lessons For a Post-Pandemic World by Fareed Zakaria
4) Punjab Cabinet led by Chief Minister Captain Amarinder singh approved the ‘One Time
Settlement (OTS) Scheme for Recovery of Outstanding Dues – 2021’ for Traders to clear their Pending Arrears.
5) Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ inaugurated the two-day Virtual International Akhand Conference ‘EDUCON 2020’ through video conferencing.
👉The theme of EDUCON – 2020 was “Envisioning Education for Transforming Youth to Restore Global Peace”.
6) Star Air has commenced direct daily flight operations from Kalaburagi, Karnataka, to Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, under the RCS-UDAN.
- Subodh Kumar Jaisawal has taken over as the new chief of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Chandrikapersad Santokhi will be the chief guest at India’s Republic Day parade on January 26, 2021.
- Delhi has launched a TESOL Core Certificate Program for English teachers of government schools.
10) The Virander Kumar Paul has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Somalia .
👉Capital :- Mogadishu
👉President :- Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo
11) The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has flagged off the world’s first double-stack long haul 1.5 km long container train to run on electric traction from New Ateli in Haryana to New Kishanganj in Rajasthan.
12) The Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd has signed a MoU with NHPC Ltd. for providing technical expertise in developing renewable energyIR projects.
Formed :- 11 March 1987
👉Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) is a Mini Ratna (Category – I) Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
13) Vanadium which is a high-value metal used in strengthening steel and titanium was found in Arunachal Pradesh state recently.
14) The 24th National Youth Festival is celebrated from 12th to 16th January 2021 with a theme ‘YUVAAH – Utsah Naye
15) Karuna Abhiyan-2021: Gujarat govt initiative to save the lives of bird who get injured by kite flying.
Gujarat CM: Vijay Rupani
16) The Indian Space Research Organization will adopt 100 Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs) across the country.
Formed :- 15 August 1969
Headquarter :- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Chairman :- Kailasavadivoo Sivan
17) The ministry of information and broadcasting launched a digital calendar and diary for 2021.
▪️Ministry Of Information And Broadcasting :-
Officeholder :- Prakash Javadekar (Minister)
Departments :- Films Division of India