📖 Exam Related Current Affairs with Static Gk : February 2021
1)Union Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar and French Minister for Ecological Transition Barbara Pompili launched the Indo-French Year of the Environment, under which the two countries will engage in discussions on critical areas of collaboration relating to environment and allied areas
▪️ Ministry Of Environment, Forest And Climate Change :-
Headquarters: New Delhi
Cabinet Minister – Prakash Javadekar
Minister of State – Babul Supriyo
2) Union Electronics, IT & Communications Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will be launching a virtual intelligence tool Tejas.
👉The system is expected to help in improving policy decisions and efficiency of government’s services along with ensuring delivery of citizen-centric services.
▪️ Ministry of Electronics, IT & Communications :-
Headquarters – Sanchar Bhawan New Delhi
Cabinet Minister – Ravi Shankar Prasad,
Minister of State – Sanjay Shamrao Dhotre
3) Telangana government has launched its own packaged drinking water ‘Mission Bhagiratha’. The bottle contains regular piped drinking water and is supplied to all government offices at free of cost.
👉CM – Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao
👉Governor of Telangana – Tamilisai Soundararajan (First Women Governor of Telangana)
4) The justice delivery system is best in Maharashtra and worst in Uttar Pradesh, according to a report released by Tata Trusts on January 28.
👉The second edition of the India Justice Report (IJR) also found that women comprised only 29 percent of judges in India.
5) Ms. Shubhdarshini Tripathi appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan. Ms. Shubhdarshini Tripathi (IFS:1994), presently Deputy Director General, Indian Council for Cultural Relations, has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6) Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO) has developed the country’s first indigenous machine pistol ASMI.
▪️Defence Research and Development Organisation( DRDO) :-
👉 Founded – 1958
👉 HeadQuarter – New Delhi
👉 Chairman – G. Satheesh Reddy
👉 Recent News – Smart Anti-Airfield Weapon (SAAW)
7) The Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar has inaugurated the first-ever bird festival of the state, ‘Kalrav’, at Nagi-Nakti bird sanctuary, located in Jamui district.
👉Bihar CM – Nitish Kumar
👉 Governor – Phagu Chauhan
👉Mangala Gowri Temple
👉Mithila Shakti Peeth Temple
👉Valmiki National Park
8) Indian Railway Finance Corporation ‘s initial public offer ( IPO) worth more than Rs 4,600 crore come up January month, with a price band of Rs 25-26 per share.
▪️Ministry of Railways :-
👉Formed :- March 1905
👉Headquarters :- New Delhi
👉Minister :- Piyush Goyal
👉Chairman of Railway Board and Chief Executive Officer :- Suneet Sharma
▪️Indian Railway Finance Corporation :-
Headquarters :- New Delhi
Founded :- 12 December 1986
9) Union Minister of Health and Family welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan has inaugurated the 7th edition of ‘MASCRADE 2021 – Movement against Smuggled & Counterfeit Trade’.
▪️Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Founded :- 1976
HeadQuarter – New Delhi
Minister of Health and Family Welfare – Harsh Vardhan
▪️Ministry of Science and Technology (India):-
👉Founded – May 1971
👉Headquarters – New Delhi
👉 Minister – Harsh Vardhan
👉 Minister of State – Y. S. Chowdary
10) Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik inaugurated the famous Toshali National Crafts Mela 2021.
👉Patnaik inaugurated the 15th edition of the mela, which is the biggest fair in the Eastern India.
👉Odisha CM – Naveen Patnaik
👉 Governor – Ganeshi Lal
👉Shree Jagannath Temple
👉Maa Samaleswari Temple
11) Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman’s Budget announcement of increasing the FDI limit in insurance from 49 per cent to 74 per cent could lead to an unprecedented expansion of the insurance sector, its penetration, its level of competition, and value for customers in terms of better products at lower cost.