General Studies 1
Direction (1-5): Study the following data carefully and answer the questions?In a factory, labour productivity is calculated on yearly basis. There are total two types of productivity: Labour productivity per hour and Labour productivity per worker. Formula to calculate labour productivity is given below:Labour productivity per hour = Worth of Output produced/Total hours inputLabour productivity per worker = Worth of Output produced/Total workers inputAlso, there is one more term called efficiency to calculate the efficiency of the workforce of the company. Formula to calculate efficiency is given below:Efficiency = (Standard Labour Hours/Amount of Time Worked) * 100Table given below shows the Standard Labour hours and total number of workers allotted for the work on five different years in the company:
1) If in 2011, efficiency of the workforce of the company is 66(2/3)% and Labour productivity per hour is Rs.105/hour, then what is the total worth of the output produced by the company in 2011?
2) If labour productivity per worker and efficiency of the company in 2012 is Rs.175/worker and 120% respectively, then what is the labour productivity per hour of the company in 2012?
3) If labour productivity per hour and labour productivity per worker of the company in 2013 is Rs.90/hour and Rs.180/worker, then what is the efficiency of company in 2013?
4) If efficiency of the company in 2014 is 125% and labour productivity per hour of the company in 2014 is Rs.75/hour, then what is the labour productivity per worker (of the company in 2014?
5) If efficiency of the company in 2015 is 62.5% and total worth of output produced by the company in 2015 is Rs.18600, then what is the difference between labour productivity per hour and labour productivity per worker of the company in 2015?
General Studies 2
- Discuss the role of biotechnology in sustainable agriculture. Explain your answer with the help of some examples.
- Which drugs are extracted from plants and trees? How can these be developed with the help of computer?
Get your answers reviewed by experienced faculties by uploading your written answer image to the following email id BPSCmains65@civilservicesmentor.in by paying a nominal fee.
Subscribe to answer review facility only if you are serious about writing and uploading answers daily to get best use of the service. The answer writing will be available only in English and once paid money will not be refunded. Only 50 students slot is available.
Hurry up !!!