India’s leading sports and Management institute, the International Institute of Sports & Management (IISM) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, launched India’s first-ever book on Sports Marketing titled “Business of Sports: The Winning Formula for Success” authored by noted Sports author Vinit Karnik.
· Union Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Minister, Dharmendra Pradhan along with Union Minister for Information & Broadcasting and Sports Anurag Thakur released books ‘Loktantra ke Swar’ and ‘The Republican Ethic, having selected speeches of the President of India Ram Nath Kovind. This is the fourth volume of the series featuring the fourth year of the presidency of Ram Nath Kovind. The compilation includes speeches on a wide range of subjects. E-books were also released on the occasion.
· The Prime Minister Narendra Modi released Ram Bahadur Rai’s book ‘Bhartiya Samvidhan: Ankahi Kahani’. Prime Minister noted Shri Ram Bahadur Rai’s life-long quest for searching for new ideas and desire to bring something new before the society. He expressed the hope that the book that was released today will present the Constitution in a comprehensive manner.
· The biography of billionaire industrialist, Gautam Adani, titled “Gautam Adani: The Man Who Changed India” will hit the stands in October, announced Penguin Random House (PRHI). The book written by journalist-author RN Bhaskar, claims to bring to light, for the first time, the unknown aspects of one of the richest men in the world.
· Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal khattar on the eve of 8th International Yoga Day released a book titled Ashtang Yoga authored by Dr Sonu Phogat. Manohar Lal khattar said that every person should have a resolution for Yoga and he has to connect himself with the resolution.
· A new biography of one of India’s most firebrand union leaders and former Central minister George Fernandes will trace his journey from the streets of Bombay to the corridors of power in Delhi, announced the Penguin Random House India (PRHI). “The Life and Times of George Fernandes”, written by Rahul Ramagundam, will be released under Penguin’s ‘Allen Lane’ imprint on July 25.